+

26 maio 2005

LATE NIGHT BLOG 4

(...)

You were walking down the street
You were just across the street
So I had to cross the street
To get to your side of the street

It's torture, it's torture
I need you so bad girl
It's torturing me

You scorcher, you scorcher,
Fried egg on your face girl
You're scorching me

Be my, be my,
Be my dark angel
Be my, be my
Capri sun
Be my, be my
Vicious and evil one

(...)

Be my dark angel - Electric Six


Verborreado por electrofracote às 00:09 |


« g17a | TicTac Blue » //-->





...o que é scorcher...?

Posted by Blogger Olivia_palito #  

~Oo°~

scorch (BURN)
verb [I or T]
to (cause to) change colour with dry heat, or to burn slightly:
The iron was too hot and he scorched the shirt.
The surrounding buildings were scorched by the heat of the explosion.

scorch
noun [C]
The fire left scorch marks halfway up the wall.

scorched
adjective
slightly burnt, or damaged by fire or heat:
The countryside was scorched after several weeks of hot sun.

scorcher
noun [C] INFORMAL
an extremely hot and sunny day:
Yesterday was a real scorcher.

scorching
adjective, adverb (ALSO scorching hot)
very hot:
a scorching summer day
It was scorching hot inside the greenhouse.

Posted by Blogger electrofracote #  

~Oo°~





 © g17a 2005 - Adaptado de Blogger Templates for Blogger