+

12 abril 2005

coma

Hey you caught me in a coma
And I don't think I wanna
Ever come back to this...world again
Kinda like it in a coma
'Cause no one's ever gonna
Oh, make me come back to this...world again
Now I feel as if I'm floating away
I can't feel all the pressure
And I like it this way
But my body's callin'
My body's callin'
Won't ya come back to this...world again
Suspended deep in a sea of black
I've got the light at the end
I've got the bones on the mast
Well I've gone sailin', I've gone sailin'
I could leave so easily
While friends are calling back to me
I said they're
They're leaving it all up to me
When all I needed was clarity
And someone to tell me
What the fuck is going on
Goddamn it!
(...)

Coma - Guns N' Roses


Verborreado por electrofracote às 19:32 |


« g17a | Frango com Natas » //-->





esta é uma mensagem pessoal? andas com problemas? há alguma coisa que nos queiras dizer? :)

Posted by Blogger Alexandre Lindote #  

~Oo°~

O estado de espírito é outro...

Posted by Blogger electrofracote #  

~Oo°~

Guns N' Roses? Por favor!...

Posted by Blogger nuno #  

~Oo°~





 © g17a 2005 - Adaptado de Blogger Templates for Blogger